PHNOM PENH CITY CULTURE TOUR | in Day tours categoryBooking Now
A day City tour with us, you will be able to learn about the history of Phnom Penh with the visit of Royal Palace, Cambodian National Museum, Wat Phnom, Toul Sleng Genocide & Killing field, and go shopping at local market such Central Market and/or Russian Market. You will also learn the culture and meet the Cambodian students with the visit of Pagoda and local university. After that, you will be able to visit night market.
This tour is available in two options:
- With a local English speaking guide
- In free mode with a map and a self-reading guide
You will start your trip at 8:00AM from LikeableTours office and meet your professional English-speaking guide if you choose the option or receive your self-reading guide if you choose this option. will begin your trip by riding or be driven around the Phnom Penh city. You will have lunch at a local restaurant which refresh you before you continue your trip to visit other sites in Phnom Penh. You will finish your tour at LikeableTours office at the end of the day.
Cost: price from $55/person to $60/person; price is changed according to the number of people
Duration One day Tour Starts 8:00 AM Tour Ends 6:00 PM Location Phnom Penh
whatshotInsightful tour highlights
- Explore the Phnom Penh city and taste Cambodian local food
- Learn about history of the Cambodian dark regime and Phnom Penh with the professional local tour guides
- Experience Cyclo in the city
placeWhat to bring along?
business_centerInclusive tour package
- Tuk Tuk pick up in the morning from your hotel
- One bag for shopping and provided and lend a refilled water bottle (You will give it back after ending the tour)
- English speaking and friendly local guide or a self-reading guide
- Tuk-tuk provide or Mountain bike (Giant, Trek, GT) with helmet for the whole tour if you choose either option
- Lunch provided at local restaurant in Phnom Penh
- Provide a short instruction how a greeting with Cambodian people
- First aid provided and insurance
-VAT (10%) and other Government taxes)
HISTORY & CULTURE TOUR
in category Day tours
You want to discover the wonders of Udong in Kandal province? Explore the local way of life of Cambodian people? Spend your energy discovering...
SUNSET FOODIE CULTURE TOURS
in category Day tours
Your evening foodie tour embarks at your hotel; your English speaking local guide will meet you the lobby. First, you’ll head to a local...
- HISTORY & CULTURE TOUR