HISTORY & CULTURE TOUR | in Day tours categoryBooking Now
You want to discover the wonders of Udong in Kandal province? Explore the local way of life of Cambodian people? Spend your energy discovering the landscapes by bike? The cycling tour to is made for you!! You will take a bicycle to ride 42.5 km west of Phnom Penh along the national road 5 to the village at Oudong where you will be able to meet and exchange with local families. This tour will make you discover the nature, culture with the visit of local school, temples and spirit house and the way of life with the visit of one village which is popular for its hand-producing products from , and history of Cambodian king’s movement.
This tour is available in two options:
- With a local English speaking guide
- In free mode with a map and a self-reading guide
You will commence your trip at 8:00AM from LikeableTours office and meet your English-speaking guide if you choose the option or receive your self-reading guide if you choose this option. will begin your trip by riding west of Phnom Penh via national road 5 approximately 42.5km. Along the way, you will discover the and the way of life of the local people. You will enjoy a lunch on the road before you arrive to your destination and/or where you will meet and have free time to discover the village or rest before you can enjoy dinner with the local family. During the next day, you will discover the local school, pagoda and spirit house before returning back from the community to Phnom Penh. You will finish the tour at LikeableTours at the end of second day.
Cost: price is from $47/person to $85/person; price is changed according to the number of people
Duration One day Tour Starts Tour Ends Location Udong & Longvek City at West of Phnom Penh
whatshotInsightful tour highlights
- Explore the rural village and have lunch with local people
- Learn about history of Udong with the local tour guides
- Learn how to make Cambodian traditional pastry with local people
placeWhat to bring along?
business_centerInclusive tour package
- Tuk Tuk pick up in the morning from your hotel
- One drink from café shop plus bread before or after the tour
- English speaking and friendly local guide or a self-reading guide
- Mountain bike (Giant, Trek, GT) with helmet for the whole tour
- Water and snack along the way
- 4 meals (1B/3L/1D) with Cambodian family at
- Provide a short instruction how a greeting with Cambodian people
- First aid provided and insurance
-VAT (10%) and other Government taxes)
PHNOM PENH CITY CULTURE TOUR
in category Day tours
A day City tour with us, you will be able to learn about the history of Phnom Penh with the visit of Royal Palace, Cambodian National Museum,...
SUNSET FOODIE CULTURE TOURS
in category Day tours
Your evening foodie tour embarks at your hotel; your English speaking local guide will meet you the lobby. First, you’ll head to a local...
- PHNOM PENH CITY CULTURE TOUR